Saturday, August 18, 2012

My first post

Welcome to HandmadeByKirsty!  I am very excited to be starting something new with blogging.  I bought my first sewing machine in May 2012 and it really hasn't had a rest since.  I have absolutely loved creating something new for many family and friends.  I never imagined that I would be able to sew a quilt and they have been the most fun for me.  While fabric has become a real addiction and with each new line that comes out I fall in love a little more.  It has become a little joke between my husband and I as I was previously in love with stationery but fabric has now taken over.

I have included photos of a few items that I've made over the past few months.  I have found a lot of inspiration from modern quilt blogs and books.


I hope to be back soon with more of what I've been creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment