Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday's Inspiration

I have had a great start to the week, got a new quilt top pieced together.  I will share photos once I've had a chance to get some.

This week's inspiration comes from my wonderful, handy Dad.  I'm sure he shakes his head every time we come up with some new idea.

I had been in search of some way to store my threads.  On my travels in cyberspace I had come across this thread holder which looked easier enough.  Then I came across this thread holder tutorial which as luck would have it I had a frame that I could recycle, so that solved that.


I love the rainbow of colours across the holder.  I just need a few more to fill it.  It will eventually be hung on the wall next to my sewing machine but we don't need to rush these things :)

Well, I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment