Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Birds and the Bees by Tula Pink

How exciting is that moment when you are ripping into that new parcel of fabric??  The race is on to get into it as fast as possible to check out your purchases.  This is how I felt when my delivery of fabric, Tula Pink's The Birds and the Bees, arrived from Hawthorne Threads.

This is such a beautiful collection!!

Those swallows and squirrels are adorable.  I can't wait to cut into this fabric.  It'll need to be a special project.


Then there are the trees.  When you take a closer look their are apples in the trees, bees flying around and the birds.  Very cute!


I recently got the Tula Pink's new book, Quilts from the House of Tula Pink, so I am thinking of using one of her designs for this fabric.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment