Wednesday, March 20, 2013

So many pics...

This week is full of photos again.  First we have the latest blocks from Amy Gibson's 2012 BOM which you can find at Craftsy.  You can see the another 6 blocks here.

String Block

Broken Spider Web Block

Modern Log Cabin Block

Wonky 5 Sided Log Cabin Block

Hexi Stripe

Sunny with a Chance of Hex Block

I also worked on another 2 blocks from the Marti Michell BOM that I'm doing at Sew This & That shop.  One block down and the other is still waiting to be pieced together.

Thankfully I had one (or 3) finishes.  I found out a couple of days ago that one of my friends is expecting a little boy so I decided to sift through my scraps and put together these cute bibs.  I used the JCasa pattern which you can find on etsy.





I am linking to WIP Wednesday and Fabric Tuesday.


Fresh Poppy Design
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

16 comments:

  1. Wuaw, you are busy. Beautifull blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your color choices. The log cabin block is my absolute favorite. Splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bibs. I've made bibs before but they were applique and took a lot of time. These look much faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those quilt blocks are gorgeous! I was going to say which was my favorite, but they are all awesome! The finished quilt is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects!!! I love the string block

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE what you have done with the Notting Hill line. I just bought some, but couldn't really get a feel for it, and now I'm inspired! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the notting hill range of fabrics, I just finished using them for a border of a quilt. I loved how you used them and the blocks that you made. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fabric choices in the first set of blocks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many wonderful projects! Your color choices are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bibs and your blocks look so beautiful in those pretty and bright fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to start these blocks right now. But I can't until I get those last three quilts done. How cruel you are to show them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are busy.Love them all,just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete